Organization 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for the alliance Organization 13 on evony.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medals thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yomama998
Admin

Medals thread Empty
PostSubject: Medals thread   Medals thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 am

Well since, no one has created a topic in this entire forum, I thought I'd be the first. For this thread I would like to discuss medals. Please post any techniques you found when acquiring medals. I myself can't seem to find a good method so please do post.

Last edited by yomama998 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ABruning

Medals thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medals thread   Medals thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 pm

here is the trick for the low level medals if you still need them... make heros... like 4-5... for each hero, "build" 800 archers... and then attack a level 3 grassland... do this in "rows" with 15 secs between... each team that attacks, when it wins, you immidiately "abandon" the valley, so that the next team which will attack 15 secs later also can attack the same spot...

Reason: everytime a valley is abandoned.. the computer places "NPC enemies" there to protect it.. + runs a "dice" for medal drop.. the higher the level area, the better the medals.... level 3= no cost for your armies if you bring 800 archers pr. hero... but remember to abandon between each hero hit..... otherwise the heros just returns without attacking... = waste of time...
Back to top Go down
yomama998
Admin

Medals thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medals thread   Medals thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 am

I've tried this, but not with 800, I tried with like lower number like 150, someone told me lower numbers increases you chances, now ill try w/ 800 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ABruning

Medals thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medals thread   Medals thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 pm

yomama998 wrote:
I've tried this, but not with 800, I tried with like lower number like 150, someone told me lower numbers increases you chances, now ill try w/ 800 Very Happy

Can you post the end product for all of us to see? Just the link with your stats. IT helps us all to learn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yomama998
Admin

Medals thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medals thread   Medals thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm

didn't work, no medals same as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medals thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medals thread   Medals thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medals thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization 13 :: Help & Tips :: Please add helpful tips :)-
Jump to: